Tuesday October 09, 2012 at 22:423 notes
Thursday October 04, 2012 at 23:0586,046 notes
- Science Teacher: Aristotle believed that everything was made of four elements. What were they?
- Me: Water, earth fire, air.
- Science Teacher: Good, now w-
- Me: Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
- Science Teacher: what
- Me: Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished.
- Student: why are you doing this
- Me: A hundred years passed, and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang, and although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.
- Student: how do you even remember all this
- Me: BUT I BELIEVE
- Student: no
- Student: don't say it
- Student: don't you dare say it
- Me: THAT AANG CAN SAVE THE WORLD
This post was reblogged from Que-ful..
Thursday October 04, 2012 at 22:35158,057 notes
This post was reblogged from tired and uninspired..
Saturday September 29, 2012 at 19:562 notes
Tuesday September 11, 2012 at 23:4514,721 notes
This post was reblogged from Clean out your ears and just check the word..
Thursday August 23, 2012 at 14:104,318 notes
“Why didn’t I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much I believed in the future.”
This post was reblogged from Water and a Flame.
Tuesday March 06, 2012 at 21:581,919 notes
I was in my A Level Psychology class yesterday and we were learning about Pavlov and laughing about how stupid those dogs were. Anyway, then the bell went and we all went for lunch.
This post was reblogged from ^--------------^.
← Older Entries Page 1 of 88